What does The EPMA Project Management Architect Certification give you, and prepare you for?
- Covers 25 Project Management Skills and 36 Behavioral Skills
- Ability to architect Project Management processes, tools, techniques and best practices
- The skills to architect simple to advanced Project Management processes, tools, techniques and best practices in:
- All professional scenarios
- All educational scenarios
- All personal and societal scenarios
You know that this certification is right for you if you answer a yes to any one of the following scenarios:
- You create Project Management processes, tools, techniques and/or best practices in your organization, or other areas of work
- You have formal authority / informal involvement in your organization to create Project Management processes, tools, techniques and/or best practices
Are there any prerequisites?
- At least four years of full-time Project Management experience, and
- Managed at least four full lifecycle projects, and
- At least three years of part-time / one year of full-time experience architecting processes, tools, techniques and/or best practices in your organization
- Proof of the same should be presented by filing an affidavit
What is the certification fees?
- USD 400/- Click here to pay now
- Residents in India: INR 16,000/- Click here to pay now
What should you do before you write the examination?
- For the overall KINDUZ Consulting Certification Methodology click here
- Prepare based on The EPMA Body of Knowledge
- Self-Study or attend a training program through the Authorized Training Centers, Accredited Trainers or other training providers
- Implement in your day-to-day work, as the examination will test your overall skills and not only your knowledge
- The interview will not test your theoretical knowledge, but how you can, and how you have practically implemented the concepts learnt
- So all you need to do is implement, implement and implement, apply the knowledge gained and deliver outcomes
What after receiving the certification?
- First, celebrate
- You are allowed to use The EPMA Seals and Marks in your resume, other documentation and media as required
- You are allowed to use the appropriate The EPMA Seals and Marks in your signature as well
- Take up the next level of The EPMA education, and then certification. Higher the level, higher the recognition and higher the returns
- Contribute case studies, articles and knowledge to The EPMA Architect network